Meditation is not difficult, and is very enjoyable!
Meditation is an invaluable aid for coping with the demands of hectic lifestyles. Maintaining a calm, balanced approach to life's challenges also helps us to enjoy them!
Meditation has many, clinically proven benefits,
including The Relaxation Response which:
- lowers heart rate
- lowers respiration
- lowers blood pressure
- lowers metabolic rate
- and prompts beneficial changes in brain chemistry
Meditation can also, for example:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase concentration
- Aid pain management
- Aid emotional control including anger management
- Assist emotional clearing and healing
- Aid will-power and life-changing decisions
- Help to solve or resolve problems
- Support healing of any problem
- Support personal and spiritual growth
Relaxation and Meditation for Mums-to-Be
can also help with:
- Relaxation (with all the clinically proven benefits) during pregnancy, for mum and baby
- Relaxation and pain management during labour and birth
- Coping with your new baby, and all the demands on you as a mum
- Enjoying all aspects of life with your baby!
- IT ALSO HELPS DADS-to-Be, to relax, help their partner through pregnancy, labour/birth and to enjoy family life afterwards.
"I would like to recommend Wendy as both a healer and a teacher, I strongly advise anyone with any interest or fascination in healing to go along to one of her courses as she is ..."Melissachilled out, after reiki healing....
"I love these meditation CD's, - my life has been so stressful for several years now and my blood pressure is now too high, I've tried to use meditation to relax but I am not ver..."JaneMeditation CD's